- Shortcut is CMD + T which gives the basic tool listed in the menu. This adds corner points to the selection which you can then move around with the Pointer to distort the image.
- Right clicking on this selection gives the other options as listed below.
- Drag the handles on the sides or corners to resize the selection. Holding down the SHIFT key keeps the proportion constant.
- Dragging from outside the selection rotates the selection. Holding down SHIFT limits the rotation to 15 degree steps.
- Press ENTER to confirm the selection, or ESCAPE to quit from it.
- The Transform option listed in the menu lists the other options, which is the same as using Free Transform and right clicking on the selection.
- CMD + T gives a bounding box.
- Can rotate from the corners, or even flip over the image.
- CMD + DRAG will warp a corner out of square.
- SHIFT + ALT warps corners to mirror each other if one corner is already selected. (Can’t get this to work)
- CMD + ALT warps opposite corners as a parallelogram.
- Rotate 180º
- Rotate 90º clockwise
- Rotate 90º Counter Clockwise
- Flip Horizontal
- Flip Vertical