- Note that this can also be set to select luminance ranges as well
Selecting Skin Tones
- Go to Select > Colour Range. In the drop down box of Select chose the option of Skin Tones, or use the Sample Colours eyedropper to select an actual skin tone.
- Use the left eyedropper tool to select a colour.
- Add more colours with the + Eyedropper tool, or just click and drag to select a range of colours.
- There are several options to select in the drop down menu, including skin tones.
- There are several ways of viewing the selection in the drop down menu.