- Photoshop > Windows > Layers >
- The Opacity slider is used to reduce the transparency or effect of a layer, however there is also a Fill slider, though this is rarely mentioned but this works in a different way and can produce very different effects, especially with certain blending modes. (See Adjusting Blending Modes with the Fill Slider), and where Layer Effects are applied to Text.
- Opacity vs Fill - Difference and Advantages in Photoshop - Video by Nemanja Sekulic
- The Difference Between Opacity and Fill in Adobe Photoshop - Video by Seeklens
- Fill Vs Opacity Layer - Video by Phlearn
- Difference Between Fill and Opacity in Photoshop and How to Exploit It - Video by PiXimperfect