- Photoshop > Windows > Layers > Create new fill or adjustment layer >
- Photoshop > Menus > Layer > New Adjustment Layer >
- Presets. If you find a setting that you want to save you can save it as a preset to use again. Click on the menu box on the top right and select 'Save Hue/Saturation Preset'. Give it a name and save it. It will then always be there to use. I have saved a 'Porcelain Skin' preset.
- Skin editing to reduce red blotches and blue veins - 01,
- How to Colorize in Photoshop by Phlearn