- Photoshop > Windows > Layers > Create new fill or adjustment layer >
- Photoshop > Menus > Layer > New Adjustment Layer >
- Presets. If you find a setting that you want to save you can save it as a preset to use again. Click on the menu box on the top right and select 'Save Hue/Saturation Preset'. Give it a name and save it. It will then always be there to use. I have saved a 'Porcelain Skin' preset.
- Skin editing to reduce red blotches and blue veins - 01,
- How to Colorize in Photoshop by Phlearn
- Controlling Colour in Your Photography (Hue, Saturation and Luminance) - Video by Sean Tucker. This shows how to control a single colour.
- Adobe Photoshop Mastery: Colour and Tone by Ben Willmore - A CreativeLive Class (Purchase only) - See 5 Hue & Saturation Adjustments 22:50. It goes on to explain how to Match Images in Photoshop by HSL value using the Information Panel.