- Photoshop > Menus > Filters >
- Pointer Tool
- Create Plane Tool - Draws out a grid
- Use the Create Plane Tool to draw out a grid.
- CMD + DRAG drags out a floor or ceiling from an existing perspective wall.
- Paste a figure into the perspective.
- CMD + T to transform smaller and drag into the plane. Size correctly in one place, then when you drag through sides of the the perspective, it will alter to the correct size. You can drag her around a corner. The perspective alters as well.
Library > Phlearn > Beginners Guide to Compositing > The Perfect Composite, video 1, 20 min