- 7 Ways to Discover Your Photography Strengths by Amanda Diaz
- Why Bad Photographers Think They Are Good - by Michael Zhang
- Five Agonising Stages of Photography by Scott Kelby
- 11 Stages That Every Photographer Goes Through by James Maher
- 14 Steps on How to Improve Your Photography by Zhang Jingna
- Roberto Valenzuela practices photography every day in the same way he practiced guitar when he was a classical guitarist. He says that photographers don't practice with the same discipline and mindset that a musician does, by concentrating on a small aspect and practicing it until you cannot get it wrong. His 'Picture Perfect' books reflect this principle.