- Photoshop > Windows > Layers > Create new fill or adjustment layer >
- Photoshop > Menus > Layer > New Adjustment Layer >
- Has a very high level of control as each colour can be changed to a high level of accuracy, however there is no colour picker.
- The Whites, Neutrals and Greys can be used to control whites, mid tones and shadows.
- What is the Absolute and Relative button for?
- If you change the Blending Mode to Luminosity you can then very selectively change the luminosity of each colour or tone.
- Thinking About Colour for the Rookie Retoucher by Nino Batista (Also in Colour Manipulation and Control)