Phlearn Retouching Workflow
- Lightroom for colour temperature, exposure, highlights and shadows, and basic adjustments. Then into Photoshop.
- Liquify. Create a smart object on a duplicated image to sort out flyaway hairs, even out and add volume to hair, , slim or modify figure, adjust costume, and enlarge eyes if needed.
- Blemish removal using the Spot Healing Brush on a new layer.
- Skin. Dodge and burn to even out skin tone both zoomed in at a pore level and zoomed well out at a level to even out tones. Adjust Skin Colour if needed. Apply Skin Smoothing if needed.
- Lips and Mouth.
- Colour Toning to add emotion to the image.
- Dodge and Burn to contour the face and body.
- Lightroom for final emphasis with gradients and final adjustments.